Endpoint Visibility Without Deploying Agents
Endpoint visibility is critical to having an effective response capability. But, most organizations don’t want to or can’t install agents.
Cyber Triage gives you agentless visibility so that you can always know what is happening on your endpoints.
Its focus on ease of use and automation allow your security team to investigate alerts without needing to be forensics experts.
Endpoint visibility is 1 of the 5 steps for a better response. Download the white paper now for details.
Get the White Paper
Cyber Triage enables companies to have a first response capability without needing to deploy agents to each endpoint and without lots of forensics training. It automates the collection and analysis of endpoint data to save time and provide thoroughness.
- Single EXE file collection tool can be pushed to remote systems to collect data or emailed to local administrators or clients.
- Results can be sent back over the network or saved to USB drive.
- Automated analysis uses over 40 malware scanning engines, black lists, and other heuristics associated with attacks.
- Partially automated analysis techniques guide the user through suspicious data to review, such as what programs were run or ports that were open.
- Backend database provides context of how often or rare an item is.
Get a free eval copy today.