An effective first response is needed to contain cyber security incidents and limit the damage. Not every company will have forensics experts, but every company needs a basic response capability.
Our white paper provides 5 steps for improving your company’s response:
- Know what questions you need to answer
- Know how to answer them
- Have endpoint visibility
- Know what is normal
- Share and collaborate
Download the white paper now for details.
Get White Paper
Cyber Triage enables companies to have a first response capability without needing to deploy agents to each endpoint and without lots of forensics training. It automates the collection and analysis of endpoint data to save time and provide thoroughness.
- Single EXE file collection tool can be pushed to remote systems to collect data or emailed to local administrators or clients.
- Results can be sent back over the network or saved to USB drive.
- Automated analysis uses over 40 malware scanning engines, black lists, and other heuristics associated with attacks.
- Partially automated analysis techniques guide the user through suspicious data to review, such as what programs were run or ports that were open.
- Backend database provides context of how often or rare an item is.