October 15, 2019 • Herndon, VA
Learn how to quickly investigate your endpoints using Cyber Triage.
Register now for this 3-hour, hands-on workshop, and you’ll learn:
- Best-practice approaches to endpoint triage
- What to look for during endpoint triage
- How to remotely collect data using free software
- How to find compromised user accounts and malicious behavior
- How to identify malware and suspicious processes
- How to spot system changes that hide malicious activity
- How to differentiate what’s normal versus suspicious
- How to use automation to generate reports.
The techniques that we use in the class will work with Cyber Triage Lite, which is free to use.
But, attendees will also get a full copy of Cyber Triage with an extended 30-day license.
Register today for this free event on October 15, 2019, in Herndon, VA and get ready to level up your DFIR skills!
We will notify you when one is available.