Incident response consultants have unique challenges. Not only do you need to identify and scope an incident quickly; you also lack visibility into their network and systems. To respond effectively, you need the ability to learn what is normal in an unfamiliar environment, using easily deployed infrastructure to evaluate and prioritize potentially compromised systems.
Make informed decisions about how to respond to a client’s security incident.
Cyber Triage works with the consultant’s unique workflow, so that you and your client benefit from:
- Cyber Triage’s non-persistent agent offers endpoint visibility with bring-your-own infrastructure.
- We license per responder, not per endpoint – so Cyber Triage scales across any size organization.
- Automated collection and analysis processes help you prioritize and focus remediation efforts.
- Cyber Triage gives you a better sense of what’s normal even when you don’t have this information up front.
- A backend database stores collections, allowing you to easily compare endpoints over time.
- Cyber Triage integrates threat intelligence so that you can compare the client’s organization to global trends.
- The Cyber Triage dashboard shows all hosts for the given incident and sorts them based on threat levels.
- As you find evidence, Cyber Triage searches for the same evidence in other collections.
- Threat tagging and correlation allows teammates to review your findings and later conduct a more in-depth analysis.
Simplify Your Incident Response. Try Cyber Triage.