- Automated collection obtains all of the relevant data from a live or dead system in one step
- Automated analysis highlights bad and suspicious items before the investigator sees the data
- Built-in workflow allows users to mark items as bad and quickly generate a final report.
- Keeps track of the places you should be looking for so that your investigators don’t forget
- Files are sent to 40-plus malware scanning engines to ensure comprehensive detection capabilities
- Results are saved to a backend database, which allows the investigator to compare this computer with others
- Results are court admissible.
Easy to Use
- Forensically analyze raw or E01 disk and memory images
- Intuitive UI makes it easy for non-cyber specialists to review results
- Run on a suspect’s computer from a USB during an interview to obtain basic data about how the computer has been used.